Vegan Affair 有一些基本規則！
1) 如果是一個 potluck，請確認沒有動物副產品，例如：雞蛋、牛奶、
5) 如果你想要張貼活動，你必須曾經參與 2 場以上的 Vegan Affair 活動。此外，你必須聯絡一位管理員（Kim 或 Daisy），該活動才得以張貼，並將標明「經管理員（名字）
透過Facebook（Daisy Lin或Kim Phillips皆可）來聯繫我們。Email（不定期查閱）：
歡迎蒞臨我們的網站，或是註冊並透過 email 接收最新消息！
There are some ground rules for the affairs.
1) If it is a potluck make sure there are NO animal byproducts. No eggs, milk, cheese, honey, etc. To check if the alcohol is vegan, please head to http://barnivore.com
2) Please be respectful of the house rules or the restaurant we are entering as a group.
3) We ask everyone to minimise use of throw away plastic and paper utensils and tableware. If your house does not have enough, please let members know in advance.
3) We ask that people do not join affairs just to be controversial and insulting towards vegans. We do not learn from each other by being belligerent but by sharing.
4) This is not only a safe space for people to learn about veganism but also from sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is NOT tolerated. Do not ever stalk or make any members of the affairs feel uncomfortable – if you do so on accident, apologise immediately and cease to ever commit this action again. If you are harassed, it would be ideal to make a point to ask perpetrators to stop and let them know you are not comfortable. You are also welcomed to let the admins here know or email firstname.lastname@example.org the situation you are dealing with.
5) If you want to post an event, you must have had joined in two or more Vegan Affair event previously. You must then contact one of the admin (Kim or Daisy) to get the item posted and label it as approved by admin (name). Events should be in theme with this group and if there is food offered, it should be vegan or have at least vegetarian options. This must be clearly stated. The event may be posted only once. If you have an event that occurs weekly, the series of event can only be posted once a month. No cluttering, recruiting, random spam or advertising permitted.
6) Solicitations into cults of any sort is not acceptable. At the event or through events that are posted on this site.
If you have an open kitchen and dinner table open so we can have regular recipe trials, please also let us know 🙂
Contact us on Facebook either Daisy Lin or Kim Phillips. Email: email@example.com